Award Winning Ofsted Grade 1 Upper Cut Training is the preferred training Academy for 25 top salons in Weston-super-Mare and the surrounding areas. Employers and learners both highly rate the quality of our training and our commitment to both them and their apprentices.
At The Academy we deliver flexible, high quality apprenticeship training. Our trainers are extremely talented practicing hairdressers who are skilled in giving 1 to 1 support and guidance to all of our learners. We pride ourselves on small group training with 1 trainer to 6 learners that ensures learners are ‘salon ready’ on completion of their apprenticeship.
- Ofsted/ALI Graded 1 Outstanding for the quality of apprenticeship training since 2002.
- City & Guilds rated Upper Cut Training as Outstanding for NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in Hairdressing.
- City & Guilds rated Upper Cut Training as Outstanding for English and Mathematics Functional Skills training Levels 1 and 2.
- Employers and apprentices rated Upper Cut Training as Outstanding on Government surveys.
- Upper Cut Training’s apprenticeship achievement rates are 100% for both Intermediate and Advanced Level Apprenticeships.
Intermediate Level Apprenticeships
Level 2 NVQ Ladies Hairdressing + Functional Skills
Advanced Level Apprenticeships
Level 3 NVQ Ladies Hairdressing + Functional Skills
Men’s Cutting Level 2 Unit as an additional unit
English Levels 1 and 2
Mathematics Levels 1 and 2
Work Experience offered to students from local schools.
Private courses are available.
Contact Laura for details on 01934 612029